Thursday 17 September 2009

simon cowell has no sense of humour

what what what am i doing?
i feel like i want to push nice boys against the wall and kiss them.

i won't.

i feel 'pent up' and 'restless'.

my friend has a friend who is exactly like me. he likes 'the animals of farthing wood' and uses too much bonjela. every time he twitters it's like he's stolen my identity and i scream. my throat hurts.

i found a copy of an email i wrote to my professor during my dissertation panic.
Subject: Spirit, H. "The Bible" Heaven Ltd, BC?
From: "R. Newsom"
Date: Sat, 28 March, 2009 6:32 pm
To: Ann Hughes

Ann!
How on (God's) Earth do I reference The Bible?
- Red

she never emailed back.

6 comments:

  1. Ann should have answered!

    Once, stressed, in my first year of uni, I flopped into my personal tutor's office, and asked for help with a sonnet. (Writing class. I don't just pen sonnets.)

    Because he liked to demonstrate that he was 'enigmatic' he gave me an apple.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i just laughed out loud, loudly.
    that's perfect, what a great/annoying guy. did he give you ANY advice in the end?

    also, hi roberta. i see you're from brighton. i used to live near there, i really miss it and it's funky ways :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yah, he did. I walked in, a bit baffled with the blurb that I had to 'write a sonnet to my shamen.'
    I walked out, still baffled, holding a weird collaborative sonnet, and an apple.

    Yah, it's a nice part of the world down here. I only moved down a few months ago. I do like the vibe of it, compared to London.

    ReplyDelete
  4. made a twitter. www.twitter.com/jordan_castro

    what is your url

    sweet

    ReplyDelete
  5. "i feel like i want to push nice boys against the wall and kiss them."

    sounds nice

    ReplyDelete
  6. One of my favourite pieces of "advice" from a tutor was: now you have the choice of tying your argument with a single or a double bow.

    Truly, truly helpful.

    ReplyDelete